What are the different green card classifications?
A Green Card is a migrant visa for the USA. There are a few unique ways you can take to apply for an outsider visa for all time dwelling in the USA. As a rule, all applications are sent to and prepared by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). After USCIS has endorsed the Green Card application, the fundamental Green Card candidate will be welcome to finish the alleged “consular preparing” at the US consulate in their nation of origin. Since 2004, the Greencard basvuru (application) must be finished and submitted on the web.
By and large, there are three Green Card basvuru classifications:
Movement through winning the Green Card Lottery – “Decent variety Visa Program”
Movement through a vocation/speculation – “Business based classifications”
Movement through family unification – “Family-based classes”
Affirmation necessities, application procedures, and highlights holding up times, the specialists mindful, and costs all vary contingent upon the Green Card class. The initial step is to recognize which Green Card classification concerns you. Perhaps you have family members in the USA and an employment proposition in the USA or have a thought for another business in the United States? A few things never show signs of change however and the most effortless route for USA fans to get a Green Card is to take an interest in the Green Card Lottery.
Green Card Applicants Must Be Eligible to Adjust Status to Avoid Attending Visa Interview at Overseas U.S. Department
Suppose you are not just qualified for a U.S. green card, however, you have a present Priority Date or are generally promptly qualified for a visa (and therefore a green card). That doesn’t really mean you will be permitted to finish the application procedure in the U.S., by doing what’s classified “changing status.” In request to be qualified for the alteration of status:
- You should right now be in the United States.
- You should not have entered the U.S. as an outside national crew member, in the travel without a visa (“TWOV”), or under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
- On the off chance that your qualification depends on shelter or exile status, you more likely than not held up one year since either your haven endorsement or your entrance into the United States with outcast status. You should not have entered the U.S. without review (wrongfully). (There’s a special case for asylees.)
- You should (with certain exemptions) be in substantial visa status (counting that you not have disregarded the conditions of your visa, for instance by dropping out of school in the event that you were on an F-1 understudy visa, or by working without approval), and not have remained past the lapse date of your allowed remain. One of the significant exemptions is for close family members of U.S. residents, who are permitted to change status regardless of whether they have disregarded the terms of or exceeded a visa (yet not on the off chance that they entered the U.S. without assessment).
- On the off chance that you aren’t qualified to modify in view of an illicit section or other visa infringement, there’s a modest possibility you can even now alter on the off chance that you fit inside an old law called 245(I).